Scoop your eyeballs out.

So I used to have this blog where I would write about people I met on the bus and things that happened.

That was three years ago.

I quit writing because I started driving to work. And I couldn't just make stuff up.

Yesterday was my first day back on public transportation.

But this time the metro.

It's not nearly as entertaining. The people that ride it are mostly civilized. Whereas the bus was full of homeless. FULL.

But luckily for me and all the other ladies that ride this lovely mode of transpiration are protected. From harassment.

They are launching a new campaign.

They already have 'if you see something, say something' in effect to protect us from terrorists.

You'd think that'd be enough.

But no.

The new campaign is:

'if you rub up against me...'

That's all I heard on the news this morning.

So I know I'm gonna be safe. If only they could change it to 'if you don't stop staring at me then I'm gonna take this spoon out of my lunchbox and scoop your eyeballs out'

I think that's more catchy. Don't you?

Christin. I know you know what I'm talking about.

Now I just need you guys to email me playlists. Because Kelly Clarkson is a little outdated. you can send me mix tapes too.

Labels: