and getting back to work after such a wonderful holiday season. and by that, i mean not working.
it is brutal.
this is how i felt this morning:
3. call my friend to punch me in the face.
4. call my friend to break my leg.
5. fall down the stairs.
and you know what is funny...all of those require harm or injury to my body or car. i didn't think....oh why don't i just call in sick. you know why? i am a baby. i am a terrible liar and i would feel guilty all day.
but this year is a new year. and i have 10 sick days. and i think i want to use some.
so please give me your best 'oh, i can't come in today because...' lines.
i. am. desperate.
in return i will:
1. call you on my day off to tell you how awesome it went.
2. comment on your blog all day long. and probably tweet you. a lot.
3. envy you for having great liar skills.
fair trade i think...
[nye weekend post tomorrow. i need some time to reflect. and heal my liver before writing about it]
Labels: lame, New years, scared, sick, woe is me