you will let me rant.

and you will like it. [unless you don't like cursing. then you should skip just this one post]

first let's clear the air.

COMCAST IS THE WORST CABLE COMPANY IN AMERICA.

i made this. you can copy it as much as you like and you DON'T have to link back to me. i don't care. 

so i fought getting comcast to start with. but my apartment only allows comcast to provide service there. #bullshit

did you know if you want wireless internet you specifically have to ask for it when you request service? EVEN THOUGH you order a router? yeah. 

so after three months of being lazy, i finally order the wireless part that is needed. i walk my ass up to the local comcast store and request the FREE part to get sent to my house. 

fast forward 7 days. 

last night i get home from my great blate with melissa and i am high on life. i mean. she is awesome. so i was thinking, yes. let's do this comcast. 

happy as a clam. thinking i could finally sit in my bed and surf the internet.

well i hook it up per their shitty directions and it doesn't work. i am pretty smart. i can usually figure a lot of things out on my own. so once i FINALLY get frustrated, i call the help hotline. which is the same number as the suicide hotline. which i think is so weird. at any rate. i will spare the details and expletives that exchanged.

but those dumbasses at comcast, sent me a piece of equipment without putting it on my account that wasn't what was supposed to get sent to me. therefore, no internet was getting sent to my house. i spent 60 minutes chatting with 4 different people only for the last one to transfer me to the sales department so they could add the equipment to my account. and you know what? THE SALES DEPARTMENT IS FUCKING CLOSED AT 9PM.

i am pretty sure they knew that.

so after all that bullshit i still don't have wireless. and now, i don't have internet in general.

fuck that.

comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast comcast

[just in case someone googles 'comcast' i want them to read this.]

Labels: , ,