somethings you might want to know.

my blogger friend-turned-real-life gave me this inspiration of a post today since i am completely unoriginal.

thanks erica.

i am afraid of the dark.

Source: royalmilktea.nu via ApartmentCat on Pinterest

umm...especially if i was wondering around in the forest at night. but mostly. i need light.

i hate loathe mayo. hate ketchup. LOVE bbq sauce. LOVE ranch. backwards? probably.

Source: recept.nu via Rickard on Pinterest

i mean that makes me want to barf. seriously. nasty.

i was at one point in my life a rowing champion. aka i am a badass. i won a couple medals.

Source: huskycrew.com via Julie on Pinterest

and yes, the best workout eva.

i am afraid of people getting too close.

Source: etsy.com via Ann on Pinterest

wait, you knew that? stop it.

i wear make up MAYBE one day a week.

Source: loveatart.tumblr.com via Edna on Pinterest

i'm just THAT pretty. i don't need it. [joking...i'm JUST that lazy]

hope you enjoy these random posting. i hope you learned a little bit about me. which i am sure you didn't. but here's to hoping.

this sums me up.

Source: tumblr.com via Abbycadabra on Pinterest

minus the lack of punctuation. that bothers me.

good day.

Labels: , , , , ,