i'm stylish?!

thanks to my lovely {in real life}friend jenna, i am now part of the stylish blogging award group!


With this awesome amazing blogger award, there are rules. They include:
  1. Thank the person who gave me the award, make a post and put a link back to the person.
  2. Share 7 things about myself.
  3. Pass the award to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
 so let's start with these 7 things about me:

1. i don't know my own strength. one time, i held a {beer} can in my hand and crushed it. i wasn't even trying. can you believe that?!

2. i sleep with a sound machine. thanks to: lindsay, stacey, and jenna. but i love you for it. and so does my roommate. she's addicted now.

3. i constantly come up with hobbies i'd like to take up. currently i am thinking sewing. last week it was graphic design. two weeks ago it was building furniture. unfortunately, i am too indecisive to pick one.

3. i am the epitome of stylish at work. this is me: khakis, black top, {manly} leather belt, steel toes boots, safety vest {those bright orange ones}, safety glasses, and hard hat. if you ever find a picture of me wearing this: please destroy immediately. i will pay you money. i promise.

4. i have what i refer to as the 'cow grazing syndrome'. that means: i think the grass is always greener on the other side. i am sure you caught on to this by now. any cures??

5. i am a great friend. but, only if i really like you. if not, i will be pleasant but i won't give you anything out of my friendship basket. i cherish all my friends and couldn't live without them. but i could totally live without some people i know.

6. i give great relationship advice. {so i am told} but have yet to be in a relationship i would consider great. so i would like to thank: the notebook, he's just not that into you, my best friends wedding, etc. these have made me the therapist i am.

7. i am completely random. i think i have proved that in the last 6 items. but, ask my roommate. she doesn't even respond to things i say sometimes. just commences in an eye roll. rude.

so now that you know nothing worthwhile about me, i get to pass along to 10 bloggers that i think deserve this award!

1. a complete waste of makeup
2. there she is
3. bun&borough
4. across the pond
5. cornflake dreams.
6. this is the life
7. the list
8. .simply.girly.
9. this kind of love
10. {long distance loving}