ecstasy.

come on guys, you think i was talking about the drug?? i am just so estatic that today is friday. fo reals yo. my pops is coming in this weekend and i just can't wait to see him! {and my little dog too--the only dog that actually loves me!}

so anyway, i will happily fill in the blank this friday. and you should too. find it here



1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is  living on my own for the last three years. and surviving. i think anyone that can make it in the real, big world deserves a pat on the back every now and then. well done ladies. 

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is  on the leather reclining chair in the corner. it was my FIRST real purchase in the real world. and it was awesome. 

3.  My fashion philosophy is   to not look like i just rolled out of bed. i mean i try to look good but sometimes it doesn't work. fashion is my nemesis sometimes. 

4.  Something every girl should have is     a pair of jeans that you put on and KNOW you look hot. nothing better than a great pair of jeans when you are having a bad hair day. 

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....    nothing out of the ordinary. but it is packed. wallet, keys, sunglasses, vasaline {for my lips}, chapstick, lip gloss, pen, notebook, headphones, lotion, bills, and tissues. 

6.  My favorite music right now is     a good country album. it makes me think of summer. and i could use some WARM weather. 

7.  My favorite part of my body is     my butt. ha. growing up i hated my butt. it is big. i am just now starting to like it. granted, it is decreasing in size {i think that is why i like it more} with the rest of my body {score for me!}. but i am embracing it now. 

have a lovely friday. i know i will!



i forgot to mention something i hate. for day 11 on the 30 day challenge. 

i HATE, loathe, despise mayonnaise. no one should eat it. it freaks me out. it jiggles. wiggles. makes those bumps on my already big butt bigger. i'm just saying, maybe we should consider not making it anymore...

i just threw up a little. gross.