i forgot i have been wanting to do this on friday's sooooo here is the first time. ah i am so nervous. anyway, link up your blog with lauren at the little things we do.
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is iCarly. i still can't get away from my childhood love for kids show. i usually prefer disney, but iCarly is pretty awesome. i think if people got away from the idea that kids/pre-teen shows are just for kids/pre-teens they might actually like them. just a thought.
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is my high school crew sweatshirt. it is more about the memories than the actual sweatshirt. i am pretty sure i have much warmer clothes that are a little more fashionable.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is hot tamales. it is BAD. i have gone 4 weeks without them though. i'd say that is improvement.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is stare at the computer pretending to read an email. or i just blog.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is napping. i have steered away a little from it from college but there is nothing like a good nap on the weekends even though you just got up 3 hours before.
6. A little indulgence that I have is shopping online. if i am in a really good mood then i usually don't think twice about buying 4 rings on one website at one sitting. it makes you feel good. try it sometime.
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is filled with coozies, matches, menus for delivery places, scissors, everything really. it is the go-to drawer when something is missing or needed.
i love this. can't wait till next week!